Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF? Chevy 2500HD???
Guy thought he could beat the Mustang.... He didn't but he was only 1 or 2 cars behind me at 70mph (didn't want to pass the speed limit too much). The guy was pissed because later up the road he passed me on a double line at an intersection. :lol:

Still what do these things run? That was too close for my taste.... Confusedlap:
Working on a new site: http://youpaidwhat.us

:banana:
Your Mustang's slow. Sell it. NOW!
[Image: 550i-1.jpg]
Well there is a sweet WRX STi for sale... :chin:
Working on a new site: http://youpaidwhat.us

:banana:
You would be shocked. Not sure what the times are, but my grandfather picked up a 05 2500hd with the big duramax, and allison trans. When he got it, holy shit was i shocked. goes down the road beautifully, and he goes watch this, at 60 slams on it, turbo spools and we are at 90 like nothing. Now chevy is scratching there heads with the truck cause after it gets to operating temp the trans DROPS out of gear and makes you lurch foward violently. POS CHEVYS!!
proud owner of a 1988 Lincoln mark VII LSC

[Image: daboss351.jpg]

Mods: KYB GR2's up front, Grabriels out back, drilled rotors, mac 2 1/2 h pipe, mac CAI, ford racing wires, NGK plugs, and Royal Purple oil. More to come!
Those diesels are no joke. Just a tuner makes a big difference in those things.
2001 yeller Cobra, Ford GT fuel pumps, 80lb injectors, Bassani X-pipe, Borla Stingers, 323 Big Bore Stroker, T-56, Procharger F1A
i've seen the new hemi ram's keep up with foxbody GT's Sad

and i've taken down quite a few foxbodys in my SHO
Quote:i've seen the new hemi ram's keep up with foxbody GT's Sad

and i've taken down quite a few foxbodys in my SHO

a chic driving a brand new hemi jeep the other day was playing around with me in the mark viii, those things are quickkkkk.
97 LSC - blk/blk, Sniper Tuned, 13"cobra brakes, 05+ staggered saleen wheels, hubswapped, kybs, ss shock mounts, ss brake lines, JMOD, 4.10s, eaton truetrac, 8000k hid's, spider valve v3, x pipe, 3rd cat deleted, lms muffs, air silencer delete, k&n, 160* Tstat & MUCH More.
even the older ones with the 5.9 magnum are fairly quick. I believe the Grand Cherokee Limited was listed at 15.9 or 16.1 for the quarter mile, and a 7.8 second 0-60.
There is some Chevy diesels running low 13's around here with just an edge box:hyper:
All of my cool cars are gone Sad
those new srt jeeps are insane!! i want one
proud owner of a 1988 Lincoln mark VII LSC

[Image: daboss351.jpg]

Mods: KYB GR2's up front, Grabriels out back, drilled rotors, mac 2 1/2 h pipe, mac CAI, ford racing wires, NGK plugs, and Royal Purple oil. More to come!