Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Arcade
As you may or may not have noticed, we have an Arcade up and running. However, there's only one crappy game. I'll be looking for alternative arcade systems as time allows. However, in the meantime, please reply here with any specific games you'd like to see. In the (unfortunately) unlikely event we can get that game, I'll have it up and running as quickly as possible... One weak spot of Invision Power Board appears to be gaming.. I'm sure this will only be a temporary inconvenience...

Thank you for your patience!
www.eclipseplanet.biz has an awesome site for arcade games...I know I help run it lol.......
SHORTSHIT OF FVC.............
Cool.. Do they have anything that can plugin to Invision Power Board?

edit Oh, it's RUNNING an IPB forum. Cool..

(02-21-2011, 03:03 PM)LILQUEENIE link Wrote: www.eclipseplanet.biz has an awesome site for arcade games...I know I help run it lol.......
Please find me Tetris. I will love you forever!
Quote:Why be normal. You have to think outside the box...and in my case its a circle because sharp edges hurt people.

Quote:I worship the great Jackelope..
(02-21-2011, 03:11 PM)Sal Collaziano link Wrote: Cool.. Do they have anything that can plugin to Invision Power Board?

edit Oh, it's RUNNING an IPB forum. Cool..

It's Wizzies forum but I am sure you will find some of it useful....
I'd like othello
Treasurer - The Lincoln Mark VII Club

89 Mark VII LSC "The Lincoln"

89 Mark VII "Bullitt"

87 Mark VII "Pandora" slightly modified Smile

89 Mark VII LSC

89 Mark VII LSC

88 Mark VII LSC

88 Mark VII LSC

86 Mark VII BB

99 F-150 "The Truck"

77 Monte Carlo "The Monte"

01 Carmate 18ft deck open car trailer

Part Cars:

89 Mark VII LSC RIP 11/09

88 Mark VII BB RIP 05/09

88 Mark VII LSC RIP 11/08
I really want Valentiner or gold digger.........And some word games would be nice too......
What are word games? I just added a few new games to the list this evening. I was basically just testing things out. So I will look into finding the requests made here for the next round...
examples: scrabble, word mojo, word text etc...
Unfortunately, the arcade system we have running right now isn't working right. I will look into an alternative as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience...