Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
88 LSC for sale
I'm sad to say but I have to sell!! It's a 1988 Mark 7 LSC with about 95,000 miles. I picked the car put about 3 years ago, it was going to be a parts car but is to clean to take apart. The problems with the car are the rear air ride drops over night, heater core has be bypassed from other owner. Like I said I'm sad to have to sell but MONEY is getting tight and with 5 kids it goes fast........ I'm lokking to get 1,200 for it. thatnks for reading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:I'm sad to say but I have to sell!! It's a 1988 Mark 7 LSC with about 95,000 miles. I picked the car put about 3 years ago, it was going to be a parts car but is to clean to take apart. The problems with the car are the rear air ride drops over night, heater core has be bypassed from other owner. Like I said I'm sad to have to sell but MONEY is getting tight and with 5 kids it goes fast........ I'm lokking to get 1,200 for it. thatnks for reading

Was the left hand 1/4 glass broke out when you bought it. looks like one I owned.
The 1/4 glass was not broke when I got it.....The car was from NYC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
price reduced to 1,000.... Would like to see this car go to a good home instead of the junkyard.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
car has been sold
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]