Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got smoked this morning on the drive in
This guy was driving a G6 GXP and was driving the hell out of it on my way into work. I got beside him at a stoplight. I should have launched harder out of the hole but I didn't want to be that douche bag that launches at a light and the other person isn't even racing. I launched at ~2000 and that thing just walked away from me. He had about 4 car lengths on me by the time I hit 3rd. I couldn't believe that he put that many lengths on me that quickly.

It's time for a wet shot and the M50 intake manifold.
1998 BMW 328i 5 speed

H&R Touring kit 1.5" front and 1" rear

ASA AR2 17x8 and 17x9

Yokohama S Drives 225/45R17 and 245/40R17

Quote:Oh thank you Tanner-boss.

Quote:No i bend over quite often and take it like a man too. :lol:
Quote:I didn't want to be that douche bag that launches at a light and the other person isn't even racing.

You should have made HIM that guy. Big Grin
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says..."Oh crap...she's awake!!!"
Quote:You should have made HIM that guy. Big Grin

You can't really launch hard with a fwd automatic and a stock converter
1998 BMW 328i 5 speed

H&R Touring kit 1.5" front and 1" rear

ASA AR2 17x8 and 17x9

Yokohama S Drives 225/45R17 and 245/40R17

Quote:Oh thank you Tanner-boss.

Quote:No i bend over quite often and take it like a man too. :lol:
Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Extra: You Tell him Dominic. Get out of here

Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.
[closes bonnet of car]

Dom: Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
[Crowd cheers in agreement]
[Image: 550i-1.jpg]
Quote:You can't really launch hard with a fwd automatic and a stock converter

You should check out some of the Pontiac forums for (mostly) the supercharged cars like that...it might change your mind.
2005 LS V8: Intake, exhaust, tune, tint, 18" Ultraleggeras.

(SOLD 07/09) 1992 Mark VII LSC SE: FR500's, KYB's, Kenny Brown C/C plates, subframe connectors, 4.10's, 190lph fuel pump, smog delete, U/D pulleys